Do you consider yourself a home project expert or handy person? Do you enjoy fixing things around the house for yourself and others? Are you looking to write articles to share your knowledge and passion with others on the internet?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is David, and I run drillwarrior.com. We’re looking for a knowledgeable home improvement person who can help us grow our website. The quality and helpfulness of our quality content matters most to us. We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something you know a lot about, home repair projects! If you know your way around a hammer, saw and drill, we want you to write for us.
If you take on this project, you’ll be helping people solve ordinary “honey do” DIY type projects, as well as home security projects, around the home. Again, the quality and helpfulness of the content is the most important thing.
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from something you are good at, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making your content the most useful and beneficial to the reader. If you do well, we’ll give you a consistent work, where you can set your own schedule while working from home.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must have home improvement article writing samples
- Ability to really be helpful to the reader in your writing
- Capacity to write between 2 to 3 articles each month (ranging from 1500 – 4000 words each)
- Competitive freelance rates of 5 cents per word
- Consistent workload every month (between 2 to 3 articles per month. Each article averages between 1500 to 4,000 words long.)
- Set scheduled deadlines you can plan around.
- Stable consistent work
To apply just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the code word “Beets” in the subject line when you apply, so that I know you read this job description. Here is an example of an article from this website: https://drillwarrior.com/can-a-ring-doorbell-be-connected-to-more-than-one-phone/. We will teach you the exact format we are looking for.